Alsco’s industrial range of workwear is designed with everyday practicalities in mind. Carefully balancing durability, comfort, style and practicality, our garments are the perfect, long-lasting addition to your business.
From lightweight to heavyweight styles and fabrics, a range of colours, sizes and specifications are available depending on your unique needs as a business.
Our range of practical, robust uniforms feature heavyweight cotton drill, polyester and cotton blend fabrics, with unique options including UV, flame-retardant and stain resistance.
Safe, Comfortable Protection in Your Workplace.
- Heavyweight cotton drill, comfortable in both hot and humid environments.
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a light-weight fabric that still offers acid resistance.
- UV protection from harsh weather conditions
- Flame retardant and smoulder proof uniforms for high-heat workplaces
- Practical workwear that works well and looks great
- High visibility two-tone garments with reflective tape for low-light safety
- Pockets, trims and badging can be customised to match your brand
Alsco industrial uniforms are available in a range of colours and sizes with professional, comfortable styles to suit your workplace.
Choose From 100s of Styles – Just Ask!
Royal Blue Polycotton Zip Overall
Inset sleeves, two breast pockets, hip and ruler pocket, heavy duty brass zip. Elastic back allows for a close fit granting both comfort and flexibility.
Royal Blue Polycotton Dustcoat
Knee length style, concealed stainless steel dome front with kick pleat back. One left breast pocket with pencil division. Inset sleeve.
Technical Light Weight Orange/Navy Day Workshirt
Technical 100% light weight cotton. Orange/Navy day compliant with underarm gusset for added movement and vented back yoke for airflow.
Mens Stability Navy Cotton Cargo Pants
Navy cotton drill Stability cargo pant with twin needle stitching and bartacks for added strength. Includes utility cargo and rear patch pockets.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
- Simple – Alsco will change your soiled uniforms for fresh, spotless, sanitised ones on a regular basis – leaving you to focus on what truly matters – your business
- Trusted – Alsco’s uniforms are 100% compliant with safety regulations, giving you complete peace-of-mind
- Bespoke – Need specific uniforms? Have an unusually high demand? We’ll happily tailor our service to your need
- Cost-effective – Benefit from limitless uniform cleaning and supply – no matter your business’s demands
How Alsco's Managed Rental Program Works
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keeping your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from regular delivery schedules, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
You'll be assign an agreed amount of garments.
- 5 Garments for each day of the week
- 5 Garments being cleaned each week
- 10 Garments in total
Alsco will collect your soiled garments. At the same time we'll return your freshly laundered and repaired garments as per the agreed scheduled.
This week 5 dirty garments
are sent to be cleaned...
...and clean 5 garments